Swimming Lessons At Lake Minnewasta
The 2013 Swimming Lessons Registration will take place on June 4th & 5th, 2013 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm both days at the Access Event Centre.
- Children must be 6 years old to enter Level 1
- All fees must be paid before the session begins
- All classes are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met.
- Remember – NO pre-registration will be accepted
- Official payment receipts will be given out at the first lesson
- Registration fee does not include a beach entrance pass. A vehicle season pass is $36.00 per vehicle or $8.00 per day
- Refunds will be given for medical reasons only
- To register after June 5th, contact the Morden Community Services Department at 204-822-5431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Office Hours: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm & 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
- Sessions will run: Session 1 from July 2-12, Session 2 from July 15-26 and Session 3 from July 29 to Aug 9.
- For more information visit http://mordenmb.com/city-services/parks-dept/swimming-lessons