If you like festivals you will want to mark these events on your calendar.
Corn & Apple Festival:
The Back Forty Festival:
The Morden Festival of the Arts has been an important event for the community of Morden for over 30 years. It has grown to be one of the largest arts festivals in the province. The main objective of the festival is to foster and promote continued interest, growth and development of talent within the arts. The Festival takes place throughout March & April each year.
Visit their website for more information. www.mordenfestivalofthearts.cfsites.org
OTHER FESTIVALS IN THE REGION –
Throughout the summer you can enjoy the festivals that take place in and around Morden. Here is a list;
- June – Potato & Blossom Festival – Carman – www.townofcarman.com
- July – Morris Stampede – Morris – www.manitobastampede.ca
- July – Sunflower Festival – Altona – www.altona.ca
- Aug – Winkler Harvest Festival – Winkler – www.winklerharvestfestival.com
- Aug – Plum Fest – Plum Coulee – http://www.plumfest.com/
- Sept – Pembina Threshermen’s Reunion Days – Morden/Winkler – www.threshermensmuseum.com
- Sept – Manitou Honey Garlic Festival – Manitou – www.rmofpembina.com/honey-garlic.htm