2019- Swimming Lesssons at Lake Minnewasta
Registration opens May 15, 2019 at 6:00PM
- Register online on this page (links will be posted in early May and live at 6pm on May 15.
- Register in person, Wednesday May 15 6:00-8:30pm at the Access Event Centre
- Register in person at the Access Event Centre during office hours May 17-August 2. Monday – Friday, 8:30-4:30pm.
2019- Swimming Lesson Session Dates
- Session 1: July 2 – July 12
- Session 2: July 15 – July 26
- Session 3: July 29 – Aug 9
Online Registration Instructions
Online Registration Support- Call 204-823-1729
Don’t want to register online?
Other ways to register (Starting May 15, 6:00PM):
►In person at the Access Event Centre Registration Event (Wed May 15, 6:00-8:30PM)
►In person at the Access Event Centre (Mon-Fri, 8:30-4:30pm)
►Over the phone- 204-822-5431 ext. 210
►Over email- firstname.lastname@example.org
►Completing a printed form
Apply for Payment assistance with Jumpstart. Info and Form available here.
- Swimming lessons take place at Lake Minnewasta.
- All fees must be paid before the session begins.
- All classes are subject to cancellation if minimum number of participants is not met.
- Official payment receipts will be given out at the first lesson.
- Registration fee does not include a beach entrance pass. A vehicle season pass is $42.00 per vehicle or $9.00 per day.
- Refunds will be given for medical reasons only.
- If you have any questions, contact the Morden Community Services Department at 822-5431 ext. 210 or by emailing email@example.com (Office hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday).
|Pre-School||4 years of age & comfortable with water||$45.00*|
|Level 1 – 4||5 years of age and older||$50.00*|
|Level 5 – 7||.||$60.00*|
|Level 8 – 10||.||$70.00*|
For more information please contact:
Access Event Centre
(Community Services and Events)