What is an Open Forum? – It is an opportunity for the residents to speak with Council without the usual formalities and rules of a regular Council Meeting. Topics will be advertised before each Open Forum to encourage people involved with the subject will attend.
The following dates are when Open Forums took place. At the Council Meeting held on Monday, March 24th, 2014 Council decided that there would not be any Open Forums held in 2014.
- November 1st, 2011 – Access Event Centre
- May 7th, 2012 – 55+ Activity Centre
- November 5th, 2012 – Access Event Centre
- May 6th, 2013 – Access Event Centre at 7:00 pm
- November 4th, 2013 – Access Event Centre at 7:00 pm
- January 29 2016 – 55+ Activity Centre
- June 10, 2016 – 55+ Activity Centre
- September 16, 2016 – 55+ Activity Centre