The Community Services Department is responsible for the following:
- Open Spaces – maintain public parks, sports fields, playgrounds, pathways, natural areas, cemetery grounds. Establish and implement restorative measures to protect Dead Horse Creek. West Nile Virus and Dutch Elm Disease Control
- Client Services – Manage bookings, registrations, cash receipting and admissions.
- Aquatic Services – maintain the aquatics area of Lake Minnewasta and the Spray Park in Morden Park.
- Indoor Facilities – maintain the arenas, meeting rooms, lobby and offices. Provide public and private recreation opportunities.
- Beach & Campground – maintain Lake Minnewasta Recreation Area.
- Community Programs – provide life long skill development opportunities, which encourage a healthy lifestyle and active mind.
- By-Law Enforcement – enforcement of By-laws, Policies and Provincial regulations.
- Community Justice Services – encourage and assist victims of crime and offenders to jointly develop compensation plans.
|Director of Community Services||Clare Agnew||204-822-5431 ext. 222||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
|By-Law Officer /
Community Justice Coordinator
|Rick Paracholski||204-822-5431 ext. 224||
|Facility Maintenance Manager||Tim Harsant||204-822-5431 ext. 224||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
|Facility Event Co-ordinator||Lisa Krueger||204-822-5431 ext. 226||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
|Parks Manager||Shawn Dias||204-362-3999||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
|Catering Manager||Francine Last-Stambuski||204-822-5431||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
|Recreation Programmer||Stephanie Dueck||204-822-5431 ext. 223||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
Ice & Baseball Diamond Bookings
|Cindy Sager||204-822-5431 ext. 221||Access Event Centre, 111 Gilmour Street|
Mailing Address: 100-195 Stephen Street, Morden, MB, R6M 1V3
Main Line: 204-822-5431
After Hours Call: 204-822-5139
Lake Minnewasta Campground / Beach
Phone: 204-822-4991 Fax: 204-822-6842 Email: email@example.com (May-Sept. only)
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to Noon
12:30 pm to 4:30 pm