The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for;
- Communications – Providing priority information to residents and other select target markets regarding Council policy direction with the intent to inform and engage citizens.
- Media Relations
- Websites and Social Media – Maintain the municipal websites. Guide creative development and administer content of the City website, and social media platforms.
- Marketing – Prepare marketing and promotional materials to support the City’s community economic development strategy, City departments as well as City tourism
- Community Engagement – Facilitate the SpeakUp Morden online portal, participate in public consultations as required, collect requests for publication on the community calendar and LED board.
- Grants – Manage applications for funding to support City projects.
If you notice any errors or omissions on the City website, on the LED Sign or in City literature – I would like to hear from you. It is only with your help that this type of information can be kept current.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator –
Note: Note: The City of Morden does not accept immigration telephone inquiries from applicants. Only people who have been formally authorized by the applicant may communicate with the program about a Morden Immigration application.