Morden Community Development
The Morden Community Development Office currently offers a wide range of confidential services such as, but not limited to:
- Business Development Assistance
- Site selection services
- A wide variety of statistics/demographics
- Community contacts and information
- Photo library (print & electronic) for promotional purposes
- Relocation packages
- Recruitment packages
- Referrals to local venture capital
- Regulatory Information
We would be pleased to provide you with confidential assistance and information tailored to meet the requirements of your specific development. Please do not hesitate to contact the office if you require further information or assistance. Special incentives are available and can be discussed with the Community Development Officer.
Goals of the Community Development Office
Our goal is to direct and assist in the overall economic growth of industry and commerce in Morden through:
- Expanding and strengthening established businesses.
- Attracting new business that will benefit the area.
- Developing, maintaining and distributing relevant industrial and commercial information and statistics.
- Implementing the Community Driven Immigration Initiative.
Leaflet – Quick Guide To Starting A Business
Quick Guide to Starting a Business in Morden– Click to download a printable copy.
Morden Community Development Corporation (MCDC)
City of Morden, 100 – 195 Stephen Street, Morden, Manitoba R6M 1V3
Toll Free: 1-877-822-5088